Samhain 2018 Legend 9 Missing

So I noticed back when the Legends were bugged that there wasn’t one in the NY Laundromat. I thought maybe I grabbed it earlier.

But today with the Legend fix it now shows me missing Legend 9. Which as far as I can tell is supposed to be in the Laundromat. But it is no where to be found.

We already had issue with moved lore before. Too early to say it’s a bug until we checked all places.

1 Like

runs to castle in CF

2 Likes

Hey all, thanks so much for your reports. I can confirm Samhain 2018 #9 isn’t currently available in the Laundromat location some of you have mentioned. We’re looking at this with the developers and will provide an update as soon as we can.

1 Like

comparing the entries for broadcast legend from 2014 to what is displayed currently shows that what use to be entry 9 in 2014 is entry 10 today. What used to be entry 10 in 2014 is now entry 8. The missing entry which used to be number 8 in 2014 was
"Somewhere, Dave Screed listens in on his shortwave radio. Hissing, numbers, laughter. He hears something that voids his bowels. No amount of thumping dryers or Q-tips can remove it from his ears. "

Hope this helps

2 Likes

I’ve forwarded this information for double-checking, as well, thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks so much for your patience while we looked into this matter - we’ve confirmed that Legend #9 is currently unavailable and will have the issue fixed as soon as possible.

2 Likes

As of today’s update, Legend #9 should be available normally. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.