Sandstorms Not Visually Showing up

Game mode: Online Private
Type of issue: Visual Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: NA

At the Location on the Map and the surrounding area Sandstorms don’t render I don’t even get a slight effect. Pretty much I see the debuff running and start taking damage. I seen them before they look awesome but only around the starting area and the river not this location on the map I’m at now.

Sadly I’m new so I can’t tell you if this has happen before since the 2.4 Hotfix Patch of 4/28/2021. But I did google it and seem to be a common issue.

Hello @Kane_Hart, thank you for your report and for pinpointing the area on the map, we’ve forwarded this to the team.

Thanks Hugo. I learned that it seems to be a Multiplayer issues and I have found a Mod that seems to actually resolve my issues so far. That being said logging in again without the mod to begin with sometimes fixes it and sometimes it constantly breaks.

I feel like it might actually be a packet issue not correctly updating the client.

Either way this seems to have solved my issue and might help the Devs understand it more.

Thanks,
Kane

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.