Season pass does not unlock DLC

Its been three days and still no up date.

I saw these posts the waited till this morning and contacted microsoft support. The tech told me that becuse th DLC is an add on there is nothing microsoft can do.

I’m certainly not buying it separately; if this continues much longer I’ll be filing for a refund of the pass and that’ll be the last DLC from Funcom I buy.

We’ve contacting a few of the affected players who sent a report to us to gather some additional information.
Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Might need to take a look at the Season Pass review on the Xbox marketplace. It’s currently sitting at a 1.9 stars and every text review says the same as this thread.

So how long are we expecting to wait? I paid for DLC content and I have no DLC. I’ve had this game since it was a preview and now after it’s released I can’t even get what I paid for? You should make the DLC available for free for all of those who have paid for it and are still waiting to be able to even install it. What actions are y’all taking towards fixing this issue?

I purchased the season pass a week ago as well and still can’t access the Turan or any DLC content. What’s going on with this? I’m done waiting for a patch/fix

Curious to what you’re gonna do other then then wait like everyone else? If you read the forums they’ve already said their working on fixing it. People need to relax…i get it…i paid for it too…sometimes things don’t go as planned. Life isnt perfect. They said they’ll get it fixed and im sure they will. Its not as easy as flipping a light switch. If you can do things better and more efficient perhaps you should apply at funcom or microsoft.

Hey everybody,

Quick update: after contacting a few affected players, our team has possibly isolated what could be the issue and is working on a solution.

2 Likes

Logged into my Xbox today and got “Treasures of Turan ready to start”. Got on Conan and it is unlocked now, so I guess whatever you did worked, thanks!

Yeah same for me and I’ve started building with it.

1 Like

Hey everybody,

It looks like Microsoft did a few changes on their end over the night which resolved this issue. Can you confirm this is now working for you?

Thanks @Hotaru99, @RavenS117 for your collaboration. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I as well am now able to build with the Turan set. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.