Second follower not teleporting by map room

**Game mode:**Single Player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVE
Region: Single Player

I had my horse and my greater wolf following me. Was so happy to see this update, thank you. But when I used my map room to teleport to Shattered Springs, my horse appeared but my wolf did not. I started killing things to level my followers, and both were getting experience and leveling, but then my wolf died. Not sure where it was, follower log had it as following me. Not sure if it was travelling from base or what. Never saw it again after using map room, even though it did level once before dying. Very sad.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1 Like

Just found out even just having one follower with me can result in the follower not teleporting when I use the map room. Again, this is single-player. I don’t know if this is also occurring on servers or not.

Hey @Wolfkyn

Thanks for the feedback. We’ve sent note to our team so they can look into this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.