Server 1524 hasn't seen a human based purge since the last update

Online official
Bug/Misc/Purge
PvE
USA

Official Server 1524 has not seen a human-based purge since the last update. We would like to know if others are having this issue and when we might expect that it will be corrected. Thank you.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Play your ■■■ off to get your purge meter tot he first bar.
  2. Purge Spawns.
  3. Purge is stupid Hyenas, or Spiders, or Scorpions… etc. But no humans.
  4. Be massively annoyed.

Also, we continue to have an issue with gates and doors remaining open when the option to leave them open is chosen… As a result, many of us have removed the doors from our gateways… this looks silly and we would like to have it corrected as time permits. Thank you.

I had the same issue and started this thread which @Ignasi kindly merged with others.

Online private server, not an official server, but these were my results, and only after I started counting …

20 consecutive critter purges in a row at three locations belonging to my clan. Then, to my amazement, I got Starved Exiles. Two nights later, I got Pirates. The only change made (since we can do that on a private server) was backing off from 6 to 4 on the max level purge, but I blame RNG.

BTW, I had a level 6 (I suppose) purge of hyenas that included a named archer. Also, I never ‘work’ for a purge, I have fun, and they just happen as a results of the number of actions taken :slight_smile:

Regards

jim

Thanks for the info, Jim. On the official server I say ‘work’ because after so many rocks crushed, trees chopped, and blocks laid it really does feel a little like work.

As we aren’t able to change any of the settings on the server we are at the mercy of the RNG gods, although we have gone from seeing human purges relatively frequently, if not mostly, to not having seen one at all. I just wanted to make sure that it was known that we are having issues.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.