Server 2729 Xbox - Purge is broken

So me and a friend are building a base and have had three purges. The first two were the lizards and the third was hyenas, all three had one thing in common. They spawn in the distance walk forward a bit then poof they disappear…well not really…they pop on top of my base oh and by my animal pen. They do a lot of damage because they shouldn’t have Goku’s power of instant transmission. Oh and I have recordings of this all happening if you wish I can upload them. I’ve found a good defense is having a army of thralls everywhere, so the feeding bins are always in need of filling which subtracts from our ability to do much else.

Oh and it would seem that there are a gaggle of dead clan thralls hanging around that have been around for Crom only knows how long. Can we get some admin attention to clear out the dead thralls or at least move them to their respective clan areas? It’s a bit annoying to have them skulking around in the way of building.

So update, I see my message didn’t fall on deaf ears. After the restart this morning I found that the thralls of long dead clans have been removed so thank you very much for that. I was finally able to finish a few sections of my buildings.

Now is there any update to the purge being able to teleport?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.