Server 3500 no room to build!

My friends and I play on Siptah and we chose a server at random which happens to be 3500 on the regular Conan map. We leveled up to about 30 and moved out of the area. We were in and found out that because you guys took out the regular purges people are building everywhere.
Even places that block off other places and dungeons. Besides the fact that their properties are so insanely huge because there are no purged to take down their properties. We can’t actually find an area to build in and we’ve traveled all over the map at this point. We don’t wanna go to another server because we’ll have to level up all over again . This over abundance of buildings is ridiculous.
People are building all around the obelisks and blocking pathways and also on top of ruins and dungeons and everything else on this server. Do you guys actually stop people from overbuilding and covering things anymore?
I don’t think building an empire includes taking up an entire section of the map, like the entire jungle, or the entire mounds of the dead, or killing, spawn spots, or blocking dungeons

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.