Server 3732 taken completely over

“ we are on a PVE server and my group in particular has been being harassed and sexually harassed by one group. Nobody answered any of our pleas for help so it has come to this. We had signs left in front of our house telling us to bend over and all this other stuff that was very explicit. We need help, now that you guys have ignored this particular group who keeps changing their name for so long. Now they think they can do whatever they want and they have started building around obelisks completely blocking them off I am blocking off the brimstone field. So nobody can make silently Legion or anything else. We have told you their gamer names on PlayStation and we have provided plenty of proof that they are blocking off the entire server. You’ve gotten plenty of complaints from everyone else in this server as well.
We have a new friend that we just started playing with and right off the bat they sent her a threatening message saying she should leave the server and leave our group. They have been trying to tell everyone in the server that it’s our fault that they’ve been doing this but honestly the guy is just mad because we told him know when he wanted to be part of our group. He seemed like a very untrustworthy person and lied and stole from someone in the group already. Ever since that a year ago he’s been harassing everybody that comes into the group whether he knows them or not. This has escalated enough I’ve done YouTube videos about this problem as well thinking that maybe that would get your attention. But it didn’t so maybe you guys just don’t care about this game or your money which is why my group never bought the new version what’s the point. Of course I have a copy of the message that he sent to the new girl but of course this form won’t let me post it and it won’t let me post any of the pictures of them completely blocking off obelisks all you have to do is walk into the server and look around and you will see what they did**

And guess what if this is in the wrong place then maybe Conan needs to fix their site so I can choose the correct place to put it. I’m not moving this comment again I had to redo the entire thing just to put it over here

5 Likes

And by the way Conan if you want to go ahead and take this down feel free but it’s not going to be able to take down all my YouTube videos about this problem. Other people from my server have made complaints and gone through the channels for a year and gotten nothing I am going to be making another YouTube channel soon about this issue have a nice day. And if you need anything don’t email me just text me. Like you once told me in an email the one time you got back to me or anyone on my server.

2 Likes

So you play on pve server correct? And you say that because one player is having something against you and your clan then you block resources too to avenge him, correct? Well my dear if you play official pve or pvec neither of you have the moral right to do it because neither of you own this server. Acting exactly like him doesn’t make you better and ofcurce your venteta is harming all the other players of the server. So if fancom ban him you must be banned too. Having the YouTube power to humiliate others at the end it might humiliate you. So, drop a gear down, try to communicate again with your opponent and find a fast solution for both of you, because the way I see it you are both running to a distructive race, for you and others.

She didn’t block any resources the other clan did the problem is countless of us have reported them over and over and funcom hasn’t done anything about it. She has been harassed more then anybody in my clan by this clan. It’s the point that funcom doesn’t hold up to their server policies and sending a ticket doesn’t do anything and they take your forum down when they start getting bashed for how crappy they are.

3 Likes

@DeviousGoddess21, I don’t know know anything, I just answer to what I reed and I reed that she starts to block the brimstone lake, there for I answer this way :wink:. If these guys do act this way there is a proper way to report them and this is not the bugs page. If you play on ps4 I could come to your server as neutral and confirm the situation. This is the best help I can give here.

1 Like

Yea I told her she put it on the wrong topic but we are on ps4 so yea if you could do that would be awesome.

1 Like

Also she meant they started blocking off the brimstone field instead she put I started. Sorry bout that lol

2 Likes

@DeviousGoddess21 Today I am going to visit your server. My psn nickname is Stelagel, my character is always Bella and my clan Farm & Build. I have a crazy run, taking all the obelisks from the beginning, I wish I won’t find them blocked.
@Smores_sc, I apologize for my reaction, I just didn’t understand the message, my bad. There is nothing more I hate, girls & women of the game to be treated this way. I have a 15 year old daughter and the reason I cannot play with her is the constant sexual harassment she gets in online games. I am loosing it and I want to go inside the pc and kill the mfkers who dared to speak this way to my little girl. Sexual harassment is a great issue to all the online games and companies must act more drastic about it. We need female population in our games, women all over the world just make our lives beautiful.

4 Likes

Here’s a bit of news. Some one was sending messages to my wife using alot unwelcomed phrases some of which I understand in UK is acceptable. She just let it go at the time later that day Sony had removed all the messages looks like they are standing by their new policy. @stelagel @DeviousGoddess21. This happened on 1/25

4 Likes

It’s good that sony cares if only funcom cared as much for what happens in their online games

3 Likes

Sorry your daughter is dealing with jerks I’ve had my share of them it just makes you stronger but still it’s something you shouldn’t have to deal with. Check out the scattered springs obilisk and the undead bone dragon thats two of the obilisk blocked off. They also built thru the springs and iron place as well.

3 Likes

@DeviousGoddess21 and @Smores_sc So what I can confirm about your server. I made my fast run and…
1.Obelisk sinchole is totally closed, I was really low level and I couldn’t risk the entrance to the keep under, i am pretty sure this dungeon has issues.
2. Obelisk abysmal. This obelisk is impossible to close however the effort for this began. Some guys are just funny, omg.
3. Unnamed city free obelisk, wow :rofl::rofl::rofl:.
4. Warmakers dungeon and obelisk, CLOSED, REALLY, REALLY? I will speak later about it.
5. Mount of the dead obelisk. Open still but I cannot understand the war there, or better I don’t want to understand. Unnecessary spawns of sandstone foundations trying to close what???
6. Frost keep obelisk, free and from all the biomes this is the only good biome that your server has.
7. Volcano obelisk free, but… I surely cannot understand some builds there, really. This bridge is beautiful, still, why? Anyway, it doesn’t block anything, but surely it creates great balance issues. I got attacked in the pilgrim by 5 rock nose kings, 5.
8. Black keep obelisk free. I didn’t check around a lot because I was freezing and I had to run.
9. Jungle obelisks are both free. Still, unnecessary overbuilded. But free, anyone can visit and take the obelisks.

Things that I hated on this server and I wouldn’t spend one more minute there are…
First, number 4, It is disgusting. Blocking an obelisk cannot stop you play the game, in pvp servers it’s a habit, but blocking the whole dungeon is another thing. This dungeon is the most important dungeon (for me at least) . Nobody should have the right to do it, it is unspeakable, shame on them - him I don’t care.
Second, number 2, sinchole obelisk is an obelisk for new players. Most of the new players of this game build in noob River, so this obelisk is very important for them. It is not right to block this obelisk :wink:.
3. Chaotic builds, unnecessary, without welcome reasons, no dancers in the map rooms, no water wells, no fire places, nothing, everybody there plays for himself.

This is not a server, this is chaos. I won’t spend another minute there. Everything there is against my playstyle, thank God I don’t work for Funcom because I would delete it at once.

Official servers belong to everyone, so everyones freedom stops where the other ones begin. In pve servers we must all help each other, especially the new players, play the game with non stop respect to the company that allow us to play there for free and build only what we need, or what others need.

I am sorry if I sounded harsh, but this is the truth, or at least my truth, I don’t know maybe I am wrong after all.

What I offer? I play on 3728, everything I have, everything I own if you want it it’s yours. The timers are the same but the server is way better. If you cannot find solution my psn nickname is Stelagel, send a message and you are welcome to my house. If you arrive to this clan (farm & Build) you 'll get the leadership and change the name, I don’t care. All I need is a promise that everything you build, will help others too and won’t destroy anything than tree’s and rocks, nothing else.

Ps, this servers restart took 25 minutes, 25. Think about it :wink:, can you understand why?

2 Likes

I agree. It seems an easy target for alpha clans to control, at least on the official server I play.

2 Likes

As much as we appreciate your offer we can’t abandon our bases that we worked hard to build and also let them chase us off our server. I already ran from one server bc of a jerk not letting that happen again. Thank you for taking the time to check out what that other clan has done you have done more then funcom ever has which is really sad on their part I wish they had admins like you that actually care instead they copy and paste a answer to your problem everytime but no follow up. So again thank you for everything

5 Likes

Feel free to do whatever you want, I agree that you have to stay and fight for your efforts :+1:.

2 Likes

Can confirm that high traffic obelisks and the warmaker dungeon are blocked in this server. There are also land claim lines all over the place.

It can’t be that hard to take a peek at the server and remove the people that blocked this stuff. Are reports for stuff like this ignored to nudge people into renting private servers?

4 Likes

My only advice is to report it again.

to that address. Good luck to you and your server mates.

1 Like

Use this one instead of the big phone screenshot:

fe3bb1e83d9148a154e7f1ab699c798090c98bcb_2_690x1226

As far as I know this has been reported through zendesk in the last few weeks.

1 Like

I didn’t block anything off that’s just my disorder kicking in. I wrote them almost every day for six months to Zendesk and got nothing. They don’t care about their players they just want their money and they want us to buy a new server so that we won’t be bothered by these people and I refuse.
I’ve been being sexually harassed for a year on server with signs. Now the same clan that I’ve been fighting with for a year has decided to take over the server and kick everybody out they have an Elmo. I’ve been dealing with them so long I know what they’re going to do next. So far they have blocked off a couple obelisks completely, and their next plan is to block off the brimstone. They will continue to block things off because no one‘s doing anything and has done nothing to them. I have given their PS names because they keep changing their clan name to try to avoid whatever punishment.If anybody would like to check out this behavior it’s on server 3732 and we will not pay for a server we will just stop playing this game and uninstall. I totally agree if everyone stops playing their games instead of buying a private server like they want maybe they’ll do some thing

1 Like
 Now we have realized months ago that the purge was not working on our server but we thought it was all of them. I have since gone to another server to help a friend and ended up realizing that it was only our server that it’s your house randomly at server shut down start up. And it is probably only our server that has no purge meter at all. You have so many problems with one game why would we ever buy the new version or any other came from your company?
 Do you like these people doing this? Do you think these people on the server messing with us are going to cause everyone to buy a private server? Guess what we all have talked to each other and we decided that if this game becomes unplayable we will refuse to buy another server and we will all delete the game.So far we’ve counted 31 groups on our server that have agreed to this.
  It would be agreeable to me if I never heard the word funcom ever again. I used to try to contact you but I don’t anymore because it’s pointless and futile it’s a complacency button I refuse to push. And yes I will warn everyone I can not to mess with you or your company at all whatsoever at this point. You will just take their money and run.
1 Like