Server 3732 taken completely over

This is not a new policy. They always had zero tolerance in PS messages. But I don’t know if you mean them doing it automatically is new?

@Smores_sc If they harass in PS messages, just report it.

They will get a warning over pretty much nothing and if they keep doing it, they will get suspensions and eventually a ban.

Also, why the hell would you want to endure on a server like that for a year?
You could have rebuilt whatever you have on another server 40 times.

2 Likes

Seems they have it automated now my wife didn’t report them wanting to show me. Later all gone. Of course they may have done this to someone else who reported and they cleaned it up.

1 Like

I’m curious to know…after browsing these forums and reading about these ■■■■■ doing all kinds of crap on official servers…why do folk still play on them?

I might have close to 1k hours of game time already and I have never touched an official server. I have never experienced anything like what’s being shown here. Maybe a douche here and there but I don’t care one bit about pvp so I guess that I get so avoid some drama there.

As far as private servers go, there are so many many options to choose from, even if you want the vanilla basic experience when it comes to the settings. Why don’t you guys migrate to one of these servers?

Edit: I know it’s not an actual solution, but douches will be douches…if they were left all by themselves I’m pretty sure they would try to move to moderated servers and this would not stand

1 Like

The answer is clear as crystal, not all the official servers are ruined and not all the private servers are good :wink:. People play official because they know (most of them) that loosing is part of the game. Plus nobody, nobody has more chances than you, so the best you know the game, the best you do :wink:. Cheaters and hackers not included :joy::joy::joy:. Official experience is very good, very good.

4 Likes

So smores had reported to someone at funcom not zendesk until recently I know that she originally said zendesk but point is even then nothing was done. Everyone on the server has sent countless tickets and nothing has been done that’s why we are mad and getting annoyed. As to why we stuck around a whole year well it was just her getting harrassed over a location she had built granted none of us like the other clan but here recently it has escalated to effecting the whole server. We don’t want to give up everything we have built bc that’s giving them what they want so that’s why we won’t leave the server. If I did decide to leave I would delete conan and never look back but I’m not at that point yet. We just want something done instead of being told submit a ticket to which we have sent alot of tickets already.

1 Like

I played over 2000 hours on official pvp and most people aren’t toxic.

1 Like

Honestly I think she meant she has reported to funcom several times through out the year over this same clan and nothing has been done to them. Plus now every time you complain ur told to send a ticket and we have I’ve sent personally like 4 or 5 tickets and nothing has been done. The problems we are facing are true. Could it have been said nicer I suppose but we are all just fed up and it’s starting to show.

4 Likes

Submitting tickets to Zendesk so far feels like praying to baby Jesus before going to bed.

“Dear lord, I sent you screenshots of massive sandstone walls blocking the desert obelisk, but nothing has changed. Please send me a sign. I don’t want to run a skeleton pit marathon every time I teleport to the desert by accident. Please make the bad people go away. Amen.”

2 Likes

Hello,

Our team confirmed that they addressed the tickets sent regarding this server. Some actions might be delayed but the tickets were reviewed.

Also in the future, we ask you to submit a ticket via https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Thank you all for bringing those matters to our attention and apologies for the wait.

4 Likes

Yeah I guess eight months is not long to wait. At least some thing has been done by now. I have actually been playing on another server with a friend and noticed that they still have purge. Server 3732 has no purchase it is broken so we assumed that all of them were stopped. As that is not the case maybe you guys can look into that as well. I hope you guys can cause that was the most fun part of the game for me

And I want it noted that I have sent tickets to Zendesk for the last eight or nine months about these issues. I was ignored and then got one rude comment emailed back to me. So after that I stop trying until this new incident. I have sent so many tickets it was ridiculous and I just assumed that nobody was actually running your company. But then I heard one of my friends talking about the new game or whatever and then I got mad. I hope you guys will keep us safe from the idiots from now on. And maybe fix the server

Well some thing has been done so I will keep my promise and take down the video

1 Like

Funcom hasn’t been using Zendesk for Conan Exiles for the “last eight or nine months”. They started using Zendesk recently. Before that, the reports were handled through direct messages in this forum.

4 Likes

I am glad this was resolved, but I am concerned about the culture this is generating. We have a clan in our PVE server that intentionally blocks passageways with unclimbable/crenelated walls, with the excuse that Funcom does nothing about these things.

2 Likes

here what i would do get together with a few clan and start making entrances to places to be open and make path ways to areas and not let these people build ina way to block things but rather land claim it to the point where no on can block off or if i were you pick up a pc copy and go to a private server and you will find way more support and would not need to ahere to ■■■■■■■ like them again … and the ban system works and admin are quick. plus mods are making the game a new breath of life.

Yeah, trolls like that are common on official PVE(-C) servers. And Funcom really doesn’t do anything about them. It’s depressing.

Party breaker…

1 Like

Nah, this isn’t about the future, it’s about the past. Call it “fact checking” :wink:

We started the Zendesk operation this January :wink:

Please do report any infractions or server issues through Zendesk. Our team will address them in due time, with the current caveats that there’s a high volume of tickets received and response might be slow, and not all reports warrant an intervention (or the exact results players demand from them).

To access our Zendesk page, please follow the link below:
https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Closing the thread since it has gone into a tangent or two, sometimes overlapping our community guidelines :slight_smile:

4 Likes