Server 3732 taken completely over

Funcom hasn’t been using Zendesk for Conan Exiles for the “last eight or nine months”. They started using Zendesk recently. Before that, the reports were handled through direct messages in this forum.

4 Likes

I am glad this was resolved, but I am concerned about the culture this is generating. We have a clan in our PVE server that intentionally blocks passageways with unclimbable/crenelated walls, with the excuse that Funcom does nothing about these things.

2 Likes

here what i would do get together with a few clan and start making entrances to places to be open and make path ways to areas and not let these people build ina way to block things but rather land claim it to the point where no on can block off or if i were you pick up a pc copy and go to a private server and you will find way more support and would not need to ahere to ■■■■■■■ like them again … and the ban system works and admin are quick. plus mods are making the game a new breath of life.

Yeah, trolls like that are common on official PVE(-C) servers. And Funcom really doesn’t do anything about them. It’s depressing.

Party breaker…

1 Like

Nah, this isn’t about the future, it’s about the past. Call it “fact checking” :wink:

We started the Zendesk operation this January :wink:

Please do report any infractions or server issues through Zendesk. Our team will address them in due time, with the current caveats that there’s a high volume of tickets received and response might be slow, and not all reports warrant an intervention (or the exact results players demand from them).

To access our Zendesk page, please follow the link below:
https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Closing the thread since it has gone into a tangent or two, sometimes overlapping our community guidelines :slight_smile:

4 Likes