@ignasis @community

So we got a guy trolling the entire server. We’ve done all we can do to squash him but it hasn’t been any good. We are sure he is under the mesh somewhere but have no proof. What I DO have is proof he’s using the flight glitch. He got over my wall which was 20 foundations high. I was thinking I was just bad at building the wall against the double jump so we moved our base. Now he’s getting up on bases WAY WAY in the air that are impossible to get on with anything less than blowing them up. He’s getting into everyone’s bases on the server and simply despawning things. Nothing more. Next move I suspect bomb delivering behind our defenses. The server is Official Server 3789. I would post pic but I’m still a “New User”.

Review this post and follow the instructions within.

2 Likes

You cannot due nothing without screenshots or any other probes

Hey there, @Zyicro! Welcome to the community.

As Multigun already explained, the new rules come with the instructions on how to report that kind of stuff. I just wanted to add an explanation of what you need to do to get rid of the “New User” status:

• read at least 5 topics
  • read at least 30 posts
  • spend at least 10 minutes logged in on the forums

Shouldn’t be too hard to get all that done. After that, you can follow the reporting instructions and hopefully get your problem sorted out.

Good luck! :+1:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.