Server Option to Rescue Follower WITHOUT Losing Inventory

Pretty simple really, but it would quite welcome if we could get a server option to allow the rescue follower option to also keep the follower’s gear and inventory intact.

While turning such a thing on might be a non-starter for unmoderated PvP servers (such as the Officials), it would be nice to have on private servers. Ideally, this would be a toggleable option in the Server Settings menu that would not require a server restart. In that way, an admin who didn’t want to leave it on 24/7 could still have the option of enabling it selectively.

4 Likes

I second this.

2 Likes

I dislike that I have to lose it’s stuff in the first place. I mean, what if the problem is that it is stuck below the mesh. Is that my fault? Why must I be punished, and lose something like a Sword of Crom, and or, Champion Armor, just because my thrall got lost?

Why can’t we simply call them home? Sure, and instantaneous recall should lose the stuff, but why can’t we simply send a dispatch for the thrall to come home, and it actually travels overland, until it reaches the base? We should also be able to cancel the posting we may have done, out in the wild or dungeon, due to the fact that the game has problems. Such as the fact that our thralls don’t move out of our way. To do this, however, we would need some kind of item that we place down, that indicates where home base is.

This should be done on official, also. I mean I think it’s great that we can now find and recall our thralls, but this should be amped up a bit more.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.