Server owners setup for Siptah

Was wondering if i can get a direct answer to what exiled lands server owners need to do. Do we need to buy a seperate server to have both maps? Do we need to pay gportal extra or set it up on gportal to run both maps? If we need a seperate server to have both maps, whats the advantage to that when they can just hop into any other Siptah map server besides the settings which are just as common to not matter. If its to play together, we can literally just met up on someone else’s map and not have to pay for it. Not sure if you guys are keeping secrets til 2.4, i just want to be ready and be able to give my peeps a direct answer as to what direction Sweat and Blood is going.

3 Likes

Also, i can literally just pay for the DLC and bring everything but the island over to my players so thats an even less incentive to pay for a seperate server to host if that is the case.

1 Like

That is pretty much what I am looking forward to doing. Buy the dlc leave server alone and help people with Sipath materials. Then play on a friend’s server. With the proper saves you could likely swap between the two. I would be afraid to risk it.

1 Like

Looks like you will need to rent two servers, for now, according to the developer talk from April.

3 Likes

Thanks for the link listened to the whole thing this time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.