Servers are down?

Haven’t been able to get into the game all day. I’m assuming it’s funcom? Other network and games are fine.

…no, lots of people in game. Are you trying to log in through steam? I keep hearing that there are issues with that where it will fail to connect, and people have to try to log in several times in a row before it works.

Nope. Standalone client. problems connecting to login server, sometimes I get that far and the program crashes out on trying to load the area. Never seen anything like it.

I’ve moved your topic to Support for better visibility.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble logging in - if this is persistent, you may want to try temporarily disabling your firewall and antivirus software before restarting the game launcher. If that doesn’t help, please contact Support through mail at http://funcom.com/help. We can then take a closer look at any connectivity issues you may be experiencing.

Working today… shrug

Spoke too soon… dead again. Can’t connect to authentication servers.

On retry, lost connection to the Territory Manager (that’s a new one.)

Sorry to hear you’ve still been having trouble with this.

Nossos has provided some general troubleshooting steps you can take, here:

If none of these options help, I still recommend submitting an email ticket at your earliest convenience so that we can take a closer look at what’s going on. Thanks again for your patience!