Cannot contact to login server

As of this morning I get a “Cannot contact to login server” when I try to start the game. It was OK last night and everything else is working ok. Is there a server problem?

Later: just for completeness, not on steam. Problem persists after 2 hours

3 Likes

I know 4 of us having that problem, yes. Some of us on Steam, some not.

1 Like

I am glad I am not the only one who is having issues connecting to the server! Just for the record I am entering through Steam.

I also experience the same issue, not on Steam, trying to connect from Eastern Europe. According to Steam data, some people are able to login (concurrent players higher than 0), so it might be geographical problem with internet topology.

I am in Eastern United State half a world away. And I am on steam…

Eastern US as well, going though the Funcom patcher, can’t log in either.

Western Europe here , going through FC patcher, no connection to login server.

Yup, just wanted to get my daily key, no login possible.

At least the login servers for the original still work and I learned I sold a bunch of cosmetics there
(❁´◡`❁)

I also get “Cannot contact login server”. I have tried using both Steam and the regular launcher.

Steam counts as the game as running even if you only have the patcher up.

1 Like

same here using the game client (not steam) was connecting yesterday no problems windows network troubleshooting says its at funcoms end

Went to get daily login key, 6 hours later still cannot login. I wonder whether Funcom has noticed by now.
(stand alone game client)

I am experiencing the same problem :frowning:

SWL account page does not load either.

Me and my son in Ireland, plus friends in UK have the problem too.

I have same problem, logging via funcom game client from Poland

i called the funcom customer service call center, and while on hold waiting for an agent someone came on the line and informed me of something I wasnt aware of … my car warranty had expired.

2 Likes

We’re currently looking into the issue. Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Login servers and game servers aren’t the same. When the login server goes down, if you’re already in then you will most probably be able to stay in.

1 Like

same problem here, since morning… same error… steam account too.

Same thing here in socal. Also, if I click on the Account button, I get “This site can’t be reached. account.secretworldlegends.com took too long to respond.”