Several crashes

Game mode: [Online | Multi-player]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [America]

Official server 3612:

First set of crashes, I used a map to teleport to the mounds while with a chained unconscious thrall. Tried logging in 13 times but crashed every time right before it fully loaded. Clan-mate said that he saw me appear online momentarily and then back offline. After he killed my character, I was able to log on.

Second set of crashes, I was in our base just running around. Our base is fairly gutted atm with only a handful of light sources, nothing too performance intensive.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Use a map while leashing an unconscious thrall.

I should also mention that after the first crashes, I tried again with another thrall and was successful. Once I returned and started going through my base, that was when I crashed repeatedly again.

I’ve seen the posts about you guys working on a hotfix for the crashing issues, hope this helps narrow things down.

Making updates and let players test them. This how freakin lazy they become. People pay for a released game and it feels like an alpha with more bugs than in a rainforest. Screw you fancom. At least you get money.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.