Short Stories - Exiled Jack (+more)

Making-of Lost Sisters (spoilers)

:warning: Spoilers : The following text contains spoilers about the Lost Sisters story, and may also contain spoilers about the game itself, which inspired me to write it.

The following text...

The Lost Sisters story also began with the Babylon Horde, just like story of the Exiled Jack. You can draw an almost straight line, along which the notes would lie, from the start area to Devil’s Squat where the story ends.

I built all the stories from the end, trying to come up with an interesting ending, so knowing the brutal ending of the Sisters, I added a bit of humor in the middle. The thing that attacked the slave hunters camp was neither a Yeti nor a bear, it was just a werehyena. Between the starting point and the last note is The Den, where you can find werehyenas.

The first of my stories received a screenshot with each text, the Sisters don’t have it anymore, because it seemed to me that not all of them matched the texts. I decided to only add a poster with the title to each story.

The future of the thread...

The future is simple - more :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: texts. I want to combine all the stories so far into one large, unbreakable story. Maybe :sneezing_face: except for one-pages. They can be used to comment on current events in the game and on the forum. I also want to add characters from other universes, but I will not reveal where they come from - you can try guess for yourself. :sunglasses:

previous | story first page | [up] thread first post | next story (Just for Blood)

2 Likes