Short Stories - Exiled Jack (+more)

Because the topic gets 2,000 views!

Hey :wink: this time I have something different for you because the topic gets almost 2,000 views and (by counting the Corrupted Archive doubleshot twice) it has over 50 notes pages already!

I present to you a short story, a description of the bug and an explanation how my game looks like on the Isle of Siptah :sneezing_face: My mind has to explain even the bugs of the game to feel good in roleplay :mage:

:information_source: It has not been confirmed that grass is causing the massive FPS drops in the game.

Yellow grass syndrome (single)

Dave you are great and I’m not saying this just because we belong to the same clan, but your sclerosis hurts me so much. I write it down for you, so you will never forget what the “yellow grass syndrome” is.

Since we got here, every time I look at the yellow bright grass (that grows in one part of the island only), I lose my mind. Regardless of the weather and fog. Even if I can see it from a great distance. Life flashes before my eyes like a slide show and I get a fever from it.

Traveling across the island, I must avoid eye contact with the grass, look at the ground and pray to all the gods not to see even a single tuft. I am calmed down only by looking at the tower in the center of the island, I feel overwhelmed by the desire to go inside, abandoning my present life… feel like the tower is calling me, hear its whisper: ~ resolc emoC ~ em ot emoC ~ uoy gnillac ma I ~

Now do you understand Dave?
Get rid of the yellow grass from the pillows! Please.

previous | [up] thread first post | next

2 Likes