Short Stories - Exiled Jack (+more)

The topic is close to 3k :eye: views, thank you all for reading and watching my short stories. :blush:

Deceptive painting tactics (single)

We have been in this area for a short time, we have barely built a small watchtower, but the supplies are still not reaching us. It would be difficult for us to defend ourselves, but fortunately we have a veteran in our ranks, a true survival champion. He twisted the brush from his own mustache and madly rushed to paint us.

Now we all - even the artisans and recruits - look like a terrifying, bloodthirsty army! Apparently, in the right hands, a brush can become as powerful as a thousand swords.

We feel like the fearless Alpha Clan!
Nobody can touch us now!

Upcoming changes and news:

Since I started story with Exiled Jack, I want to end it with him. Thatโ€™s why I still want to write Babylon Horde and Death Slayers here (although there is always something distracting me from it). Much work on preparing them may cause another short story to appear earlier, but in a new topic :star_struck: on the forum.

:spiral_notepad: Note: Single pages will keep appearing in both threads. Donโ€™t worry :hugs:

previous | [up] thread first post | next

2 Likes