Should be an opportunity to compress placable objects due to lagg

Hello,

I have spent a couple of months building a huge castle in single player. I love this game because of the building opportunities/mode, which is the only reason why I am playing this game. However, I have started to furnish the castle by placing objects in the rooms, and because I have placed thousands of objects the game really lags hard.

I really love to build in this game, and I would love to keep building on my castle, but the lagging makes it impossible.

As there are many people playing this game for building purposes only, I have a huge wish, that there should be an opportunity to render down or compress already placed objects to significantly reduce the lagging.

Lets for example say that I have placed many, many pots, jars, paintings and so on just for decorations. It would be nice to render or compress these objects so it doesnt need that much computer power. And also, optionally remove the interact action to reduce computer power.
It must be possible to compress objects so it is kinda part of the original terrain, with minimum computer processing.

This should really be an option for those who wish to build huge, amazing castles, cities and so on! I really wish I could add some screenshots from my castle, but cant since my user is new here.

I really hope the game developers will consider this! And I also know many other players would appreciate an option like this!

1 Like

Ok so single player will not function as well as server as it has to be both the server and client thus you have 3x less power than online also due note when you build to much you may load in and your build will be gone as placeables will be floating and armors lag to and some armor is more strain a than others when equipped on you or a thrall and thralls will take load too and between that it will tank your system. Single player and even official servers have limits and just what you asked will not be enough and it will lag and at some point disappear but if you do that on official it would take more but at some point begone. Rent a server and use it as it can increase what you can do hope that helps

Thanks for the tip. However, I have tested the Amunets Deco Collector, interected with a few adc placeables. I dont see any lagg improvements what so ever. :frowning:

Is the instanced static meshes for drawing active once you add the mod to the game?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.