Single Player -- NPCs still not spawning in large camps

Game mode: [Single-player]
Game patch: [2.4]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Map type : [Isle of Siptah]
Server type : [PvE]
Region: [North America]

[NPC camps (such as the Accursed Citadel) won’t spawn human NPCs]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Go to the Accursed Citadel NPC camp
  2. Camp is empty (except for monsters)
1 Like

Greetings @Bodin,

Thanks for your report. Can you share some images of the issue and the coordinates of your location?
Also, if possible let us know if the issue persists after updating testlive to the new build.

Thank you for your support. :slight_smile:

I am also playing singleplayer and have the same issue. The Accursed Citadel and the black sand area on the east side down to the gate and the wooden contructions on the west side are empty if I enter it from the east. As soon as I cross a certain line (green line on the screenshot) to the west, everything spawns in.
Tested spots where the NPCs spawn:
-52,410 27,408 -15,051
-52,374 18,701 -14,632

Also, for me the elder vaults are missing the mobs in the last rooms and the bosses are missing. The doors to the last room are locked, the plates on the ground inactive.

TeleportPlayer -49443.625 12279.879883 -13180.053711

TeleportPlayer -49399.617188 22557.105469 -13693.680664

UPDATE: Okay, when I first get to the camps, the NPCs aren’t spawning yet. After about five minutes of running around, then they start to show up. The smaller camps like the leyshrine camps seem to have about a one minute delay. So they are faster now with today’s 2.4 patch update, at spawning in, but there is still a delay.

This is kind of an old behavior in singleplayer especially.
And if you teleport with admin it’s even worse. The npc’s don’t simply have the time to load. If you leave the area, go out of renderdistance then come back, they should spawn normaly.

Yeah, that’s what I thought at first, too. But leaving and coming back into render distances didn’t affect it.

Multigun and Narelle tested it out, too (no mods). Same results. So its not just me. Its something going on in the game itself.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.