SIptah Map link that works

Hello! I sure hope someone can help. I have been searching for a Siptah map and have only found dead links. Does anyone have a working link? Thanks so much!

Iā€™m not sure if this is what youā€™re asking for or not. Hope it helps @DoriM

2 Likes

Appreciate it, but when I try the link it gives me ā€œSafari cant open linkā€ so I dont know if its because Iā€™m using Safari?

Ahhh, yes. Try a different browser. Chrome works fine for me but I am sure Firefox or Edge would work as well.

Yep, thatā€™s the one I use/used - still seems to work fine with Firefox - sounds like maybe itā€™s a Safari ā€˜thingā€™.

If youā€™re looking to use it to complete the ā€˜Explore entire islandā€™ journey step/achievement, be aware this map is missing one location (on the Isle of Dusk) - if thatā€™s what youā€™re after, let us know and Iā€™ll find and add the link to the recent thread where someone explained/showed that location :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This map needs an update.
3 places missing and a few places for recipes.
:v:t4:

1 Like

And then book mark that page to your home screen and you always have a quick access interactive mapšŸ˜Š

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.