New interactive Map for Isle of Siptah (Resources, Bosses, Pets, Lores, Emotes and more)

Since last week our new interactive map for Isle of Siptah is online. On this map you can find many spots, like resources, bosses, pets, lores, emotes and much more.

Our server, other players and i are working hard to fill the map with all the information. Every day several new spots are added. If you are interested to support our project or you have some good spots that are still missing on the map, feel free to report them in our discord or send me an email. (Link at the map)

24 Likes

Thats really awesome man, thank you for the hard work!

4 Likes

Very handy, gonna pin this in my server’s Discord. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So, I was right. There is literally not a single bush of Lupin (The plant for grey dye) on this island :confused:

4 Likes

Any chance of marking which Lore items can be used as Acheronian Obelisks? That journey step’s been taunting me for weeks.

Near bat demons are acheroninan tablet, near mid tower orb is tablet… they looks like minimized giant king tablets and gloving green …

2 Likes

This Lores are named as Proclamation on our map

North of the Tower there´s a missing point on your map @Terrance
Named: Turmwacht-Feste

1 Like

Thanks a lot for this!

1 Like

thank you so much for this! :smiley:

1 Like

Update:

Over 500 new locations have been added in the last days. Language dictionaries and dances now have their own categories. we also added screenshots of language dictionaries, emotes and dances, locations link at the description.

4 Likes

since today there is a new discord server (only english) for the interactive map. there you can ask questions or report location

3 Likes

Over 200 new locations have been added during the last 3 days and there are new categories, like Boss Chests, Small Caves and Storm Bosses

The map has also new features, like multiple filters can be activated or new locations can be reported with the right mouse button.

2 Likes

Over 150 new locations have been added. Furthermore all nodes will be added in next days. you will find them in description and mouseover

2 Likes

Now, our map has over 2500 locations. New: Over 1000 number of nodes have been added to resources, you will find them in description and mouseover.

2 Likes

Our map got a redesign and coordinates are now marked with one click

1 Like

This is awesome work Terrance.
Really helpful.

Just wondering about one thing.
The Tuskbeast, why aren’t they with the other pets?

Best
-Tor

Thanks.

Currently the tuskbeast shares slot with normal rhinoceros. I will see if i separate both.

1 Like

See also: Map on the wiki for more community maps.

2 Likes

@TheLOLxd2 Thanks for ur work and adding our map.

@TorBaklund: Have added Tuskbeast and some other pet categorys.

1 Like