Snap-on Switch! Always find the right Snap-On!

When you need a “Snap-on” switch!

If you build complex buildings it could happen that you can’t place your parts because there are too many options in your line of sight.

We need a button that freezes the characters movement, so the line of sight is fixed in place. In this mode you could use the scroll wheel and cycle through each snap point that is possible.

So you can always find the perfect spot to place your building parts
That would make it much more simple and user friendly to build
It is often very hard or annoying to get it to place in the perfect spot, which drives you insane.

Please vote for this idea so it might get implemented in the game.

Im updadet the text !
Thanks to ShadowedJunichi for the help with the Text.
And all the people that vote !

1 Like

When you need a “Snap-on” switch
If you build complex buildings it could happen that you can’t place your parts because there are too many options in your line of sight.

You need a button that freezes the characters movement, so the line of sight is fixed in place. In this mode you could use the scroll wheel and cycle through each snap point that is possible.

So you can always find the perfect spot to place your building parts
That would make it much more simple and user friendly to build
It is often very hard or annoying to get it to place in the perfect spot, which drives you insane.

Please vote for this idea so it might get implemented in the game.

Im not trying to be rude here, I am just trying to help Hyperframe’s idea make sense to more people. Ya never know who else might think the same thing.

agreed, they need to do something about it for sure, its annoying to all heell

Gateway is the worst. Especially with the middle-of-the-block position. I agree there is room for improvement.

1 Like

use fence foundations to fix the gate from what i understand

I don’t know about everyone else but wall flames drive me insane. Especially when trying to upgrade.

I cannot understand why they will default to inside out when it is the opposite orientation to the one they are replacing or the one next/above/below them.

And timber foundations and floors seem determined to lay themselves in a parquetry fashion instead of inline with the surrounding ones.

Don’t even get me started on diagonal walls, gate frames and fence foundations.

1 Like