So many issues.... Please funcom help

I am playing in off line mode on a newer PlayStation pro… I am off line but if I was online I have the best internet in my area. The fastest one the cable company offers. But there is so many issius offline I dont want to play online. Areas take mins to render bad guys invisible and able to attack me. When I kill bad guys can take up to 20s for the body to apear to loot it… I kind of agree a game shouldnt be sold with this many flubs. Its awesome some people have zero issues must be nice but several of my friends and I bought it and none of us have a good copy. Two have walked away and regret buying it now.I love it even with the bugs but would love to see them go away… I was super excited got a named black smith on my way back to the pain wheel the area didnt render and didn’t see it till it was to late fell threw the world and lost my thrall it has not spawned again since. Really sucks hope they fix it soon

1 Like

There’s another thread that has many disappointed people airing bugs and grievances, it will not help you fix anything but at least there will be some comfort knowing you are not the only one

Click Me.

1 Like