You need :

• 100 acid arrows
  • 200 poison arrows
  • 500 star metal arrows
  • dragon pounder, jar, tar to make 100 explosive jars
  • (1 trebuchet)
  • 10 yellow lotus + 1 chaudron.

Procedure :

• First use a trebuchet (with tower) to destroy multiples T3 walls, or only jars depend of the situation.
  • Then acid arrows on thralls with gaz mask.
  • Then acid + poison arrows to clean the thralls + animals, and during the effects fire star metal arrows on bigger ones.
  • Then jars to breaks doors
  • Then craft yellow lotus potion to get full encumbrance
  • Then Jars to break chests, vaults, …
  • Take all, escape fast :slight_smile:

In one or two hours you can wipe a very big base with 30 thralls, animals …

Too easy!

Thats why Raid time is not friendly, I understand that some ppl are fond of it because of too much akf reasons, but thenagain, purge and decay should be worked to deal with that. The best way, would be Fallout76 way of raiding (without the base despawning with player logout of course).

The amount of stuff you describe needed to accomplish this feat of heroism is not insignificant. While you’re gathering all that, the other party will have plentiful opportunities to wipe out your base.

That is only if you know they are an enemy. All it takes is one day you can’t log on (or not for first few hours at least), and the vultures are waiting.

stealing is bad, kids, don’t do it :stuck_out_tongue:

Loos like you raided only small clans with simple ground bases

How will you raid this? (T3 spam around is present of course and no elevator)

Two people climb up to get inside the bubble, one person stands on the shoulders of the other and blows a hole. Both enter and take your stuff. Much faster then raiding a well designed ground base.

1 Like

Personally I feel thralls shouldn’t drop gear on death. On the flip side I would be fine with gear not being removable once placed on them. This would make them strictly a defensive measure and not something to farm.

Right now when you equip a thrall with gear you’re pretty much giving it away to the enemy and it would help pull resources out of the game instead of helping bloat the server.

1 Like

Yep, it’s proper answer, but 4 people were needed for that base

but topic is about solo raiding :wink:

You are right, topic is about solo raid. My bad. Just wanted people to know pillar bases (at least in my opinion) are vulnerable. Just don’t fall.

Still think it can be done with :couple:

Yeah, it’s always a balance with raiding.

I much prefer it when you can only do ONLINE raiding.

Offline raiding is boring and lazy.

ONLINE raiding is tons of fun, lots of PVP.

Archer thralls haven’t been good since the removal of the Infinite arrows they once had simply by giving them 1 of any arrow type.

I disagree, even having to resupplying them I still think they worth a lot, the only and main problem is AI.

FC should had come with a better system with raiding, making it work only when players are online, and purge/decay solving long period offline.

This is why there should be an Arrow Bin for Archer Thralls to pool arrows from then, It’s easy to keep something like that stocked than to keep giving each thrall arrows individually

1 Like

Even on PvP servers, raiding is possible only during scheduled raiding time. And everybody on any given server knows when raiding time is. So where is the problem with offline raiding ? It’s the responsibility of players to be online during raiding time if they don’t want to be raided while offline. If you can’t then move to a server where you could.

Ah yes, that would be good for sure, QoL, like food pots, I only wish devs could manage to make the A.I great to the point of thralls making their path to the pots to resupply themselves.

Some people here would of uninstalled back when officials were 24/7 raid. Ah the good old days.

Or when people could blast through sandstone very quickly with steel weapons. Can’t remember but i think Iron could also.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.