Ive experienced a few bugs here I hope they will be improved.
- Thrall stands still while getting attack order.
- After receiving “Attack Nothing” order, thrall randomly quits fighting on assigned target.
- Horse and thrall move into the same spot. It make it difficult for me to mount or make any move.
- Please simplify the process to obtain tier 4 thrall. It is fun to explore and find tier 4 thralls throughout Exiles Lands. Or at least please make the summoning tier 4 thrall ritual less revealing. I play solo, there are people will gang me up and steal my thrall when they see signs from the distance.
- Is thrall always a choice? Why not for a pet? We know in real life a human dons up armor and carries weapon because he cant fight wild animals bare hands. Please make player’s companions somewhat equivalent?
- It’s PVE-C server. PvP among players is an option. Please reduce PVP hours. Gang on me and loot stuff outside my house maybe OK? But get inside my base and kill and steal is not OK. Could you make it a rule?