Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Graphics
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

Hello, this isn’t a HUGE issue, but I figured I should report it. (I apologizes if it is already fixed in the BETA client.) Some items like truncheons, the last breath of the red mother and an most arrows (that show in weapon displays some arrows don’t show up at all like dragon bone arrows, but I would think they just aren’t programmed in to display yet simolar to throwing knives) either hide behind the display in a single weapon display, or in the case of a triple display oreanted up and down and still behind. For things like trunchons having a different (correctly working) item on a triple display and switching their positions will fix them (except arrows that just makes a different issue where the arrow is all thw way to the left of the display pointing left and way off. Specifically for the Last breath of the red mother (maybe other torches I am not sure there) it will just appear behind the display but still oreanted properly unlike the other items. If I log out and then back I’m it will be fixed for a time until I leave (presumably the loaded area) and come back where it is back to being ‘funny’. Oh, and I am not 100% sure if these next things are bugs but I am pretty sure it is, the Blackheart hammer, (and I assume the ‘destroyer’ i think it is called. The one you get from the warmaker’s champion that shares a weapon skin with the blackheart hammer) is upside down in the single weapon display. And some axes ge oreanted with half the blade into the display and the otherhalf facing out. I would beleave it is just how the model is made, but that is above me. :blush: Again, not a huge deal just something my (mild) OCD noticed.

Bug Reproduction:

Place an item like truncheon, arrows, or last (final?) breath of the red mother in a display.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.