Something wicked tier 4/5

Hello!

The quest something wicked tier 4/5 is it bugged? Still? I remember having issues with it before a couple of years ago…

When I get to the ravens part I am 100% sure that I am doing the correct selection (checked and double checked) and nothing happens.

Is there anything I can do? I am a bit of a completionist so I would hate it if I could not complete this quest…

The graffiti in the cell tells you the order in which to interact with the ravens. Which is gold, girl, sorrow, secret.

1 Like

I know the solution; As I mentioned, I am 100% sure that I am doing it correctly but nothing happens.

Try meeting up with someone in another KM instance if activating the four ravens in that order doesn’t work.

The solution in the online guides no longer works even though it is the most obvious solution. There is another interpretation which seems to be the new solution… click the birds that give you the keywords instead of using the numbers. I think this was what worked for me.

Like @Aeryl says above, this has always been the way. The order of the birds changes, so you can’t assume that any numerical solution given will work.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.