Sort out the game it’s beyond a joke now

Stop adding content that we don’t actually want … sort your game out on Xbox …I have played pvp since day 1 beta… I have lost more progress and wasted more time losing things to the performance of the game than actual players … or players exploiting mechanics that are left in the game because you forget to patch them …

: dashboard constantly ( not fun when you have 10 people on your door and physically nothing you can do because you cannot connect… yes I do single player … yes I reset my router, do you know how long this can take )
: crap thrall . (Refuse to fight,block doorways,don’t teleport back to you )
: lootbags dissapearing instantly (nice when you spend hundreds of bombs and waste time grinding zeal’s to get no rewards. And I mean instantly, like you see chests been destroyed then loot all and it’s gone !)
:Dsync!!! ( what I see on my screen is not what my opposition sees at all !.. how do we fight ,dodge combos if I’m already dead on there screen !

4 points … does not seem much to ask for but this is ruining the game … I don’t even want to start on the undermeshing… :rage:

I know I am not the only one that thinks this but you seem to cater for the pve community which is fine I understand they are the ones buying the dlc and therefore you do not really care, but it is also a shame you are losing long term dedicated players and the pvp community is probably the most toxic community I have ever come across on any game…

Pure frustration!

8 Likes

ROFL! You mean catering to the pvp community. Just take a look at all the nerfs at the request of the pvp community.

7 Likes

Sorry for my mistake … what have they nerfed, my main point was performance issues … they will never balance the weapons for pvp

Ohh I just got sent back to the dashboard for the 12th time today … as well as losing a vault full of gear to a purge and it instantly despawning… also lost multiple sets of gear to dsync while fighting then kicked :woman_facepalming::ok_hand:

• Sword of Crom
  • Lifeblood Spear
  • Spears, repeatedly
  • Captains and Bandit Leaders can no longer be captured
  • Everyone’s legacy Vathis thralls got deleted
  • Vitality 30 perk
  • Can no longer cross fence foundations, undermining many creative options

I’m sure I’m forgetting some, but these are among the most egregious examples.

15 Likes

No error messages? Just checking.

They replace the crom with a sword and hammer that do 100% ap … replace bandit leaders with named bearers, spear is still meta …

1 Like

Straight dashboard .no message… happens everyday … I do sp before every online game . Clear cache when I can and hard reset Xbox multiple times… rubber band like mad when fighting and just generally had enough :upside_down_face:

1 Like

xbox usually doesn’t give that but I don’t share her experience with that problem.

How often do you play? … I’m curious as to how many hours you have on Xbox also

way too dang much. I start EVERY session by going singleplayer (‘x’ for offline) then login to official server(s).

I have not been here since pre-release but not that many

I know how often I dashboard and it’s a joke … played way too much pvp to not notice these things are been over looked … I’m not on about weapon balance … again it’s how the game plays !

oh I don’t disagree with OP other than I don’t share your connection experiences (desync) and lootbag issues. Disappearing things sometimes yes, but not instantly.

I’m annoyed :upside_down_face: lost more members to dsync and dashboard earlier that’s all :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I feel your pain. I’ve been hollering about performance since shortly after the huge update two weeks before official release on PC. Now, since one of the latest updates, I can’t even step foot in some areas of the map due to extreme, and I mean extreme, lag and stuttering such as New Asagarth.
What changed? Not my PC.
They’re long overdue in fixing performance issues on PC too, it’s not just Xbox. Since some people have the issues and some don’t, all I can guess is that the game isn’t properly optimized across all equipment and platforms and the only thing that changes the severity is the patches.

1 Like

Gotta agree with some of these new weapons as well. 100 armor pen made the Katana I’d never use intriguing. But now its laughable.

That being said I have been having performance issues as well. So I have been playing a little less and enjoying summer.

3 Likes

Lame they listed your post as offensive. This game is bust, i quit a while ago. I just check back to see if it ever fixes. I think they need to re structure alot of this thing. Have official servers with admins rather than just nerfing everything. Fix the lag in the combat system and rework the animations so that ALL of the weapons can be used in pvp rather than just spears.

But I gave up and play other games now hahaha. Alot less stress!

2 Likes

That is a great start Larathiel. But please, permit me to make a ‘few’ additions to you list, courtesy of myself and @Shadoza on a previous thread. Do pardon any doubles.

We can’t play PvP because…

• Their armor is over-powered
  • It is too easy to level
  • Their weapon is over-powered
  • Their base is impossible to pen
  • They are running into the water to escape
  • They are healing too fast and won’t die
  • They are climbing where my NPC can’t follow
  • They are taking my stuff when I am not at base
  • They are stealing from me and hiding their name from me
  • They are beating me down because the log showed my name
  • They are making bombs too easily
  • They are changing builds too easily
  • Tier three structures are too easy to build
  • Tier three structures are too easy to knock down
  • Everything in the game should go the PvP way or the whole population is going to quit and the game will die…

And…

• The Spear is overpowered; it needs to be nerfed
  • The Sword of Crom; one hit killed me; it needs to be nerfed
  • The Dismantling Bench is being used for exploits; it needs to be removed
  • Summoning gods is too easy, the amount of Zeals needs to be nerfed
  • The Volatile Gland drop rate is too high, it needs to be nerfed
  • Silent Leigon armour is overpowered, it needs to be nerfed
  • Exotic flesh drop rates too high, they got nerfed and stopped being dropped by large scorpions
  • Cleaver harvest rates are too high, they got nerfed
  • Obsidian and Acheronian weapons are too easy to make and repair, yeah you guessed it…nerfed
  • Its too easy to gather Brimstone, its nodes were nerfed
  • Golden Lotus potion is too strong, it and Bandages were both nerfed
  • T2 Insulated Wood structures are too easy to produce, extra ingredients requires as a result
  • Acid arrows are overpowered, they need to be nerfed
9 Likes