South American servers? Nothing yet?

Omg… 2 weeks already and South American servers still have eternal loadings? But you Will make 300 New servers available… None for South americans as i Saw… Why dont you fix the 3 only South americans servers??? Add some more, 2 pve conflict at least… PS4 performance is real bad… A Lot of freezes and Lags… Play another region server is even worse…

1 Like

they dont seem to care

1 Like

PS4 players are in a limbo… South American players are in a deeper limbo… PS4 South American players are the most unluky forgotten bastards in this game kkkkk

1 Like

Yes im tired of trying to play this game… Now the America server that i started playing is 24/7 full now…

1 Like

Nothing yet?

So play from Brazil in America and Europe Server are kind of bad, too much lag.

And the South America servers (2) are on infinite loading problem, but the point is that i alway see 17 ppl online on that servers, how? already changed the DNS and didnt helpe’d.

Are we going to be able to refund if they dont fix the server for our region?

2 Likes

Where is the hardware update promised from you 1 month Ago? @AndyB … Any update about them? New PvP servers on SA? Only 2 and with eternal Loading since day 1

2 Likes

Still waiting… Any updates?

2 Likes

They seem to completely ignore this problem as If we are “creating It” not a real thing, they Just ignored Every post about It here and twitter. Complete lack of respect, they Just remain silent because they are too incompetent to even answer here and give a position.

1 Like

People are starting a mass law charging on then soon, we re gathering people on facebook, lets all join. Not for the money, its for the time we lost, no support and the moral damage.

Lets all reinvindicate the respect we deserve has consumers, Im done begging…

1 Like

I asked Sony for a refund and i took print from ALL the topics wich didnt receive their answer or respect from here and twitter. I gathered ALL the proofs with several prints even from the bugs in game and our bane bug wich is the eternal loading screen. I Will get my money back Funcom!

1 Like

At this time i want a New SA server PvP… Cuz launching 3 PVE servers was a joke… I wont play against players that are playing in the existing servers for a month… Cuz i refused tô spend 3 hours in loading screens

1 Like

Earth to funcom… Can you Tell us when there Will be New PvP servers? South american community thank you… Just 2 would do the trick… 3 would be even better… Of course with the right hardware só we dont have eternal loading problem or endless respawn

1 Like

Hello funcom, where is the hardware update? Eternal Loading is still happening

1 Like

They Will not answer, give up man, they dont Care about it. Just look the other posts they replied to ALL, except here.

1 Like

Funcom? At least give us a answer

FUNCOM When when we are going to have our answers?

1 Like

Dear Funcom, can you explain why we still have problems of infinite loadscreen, clan creation bug etc etc etc even after two weeks of the shutdown that prevented the arrival of the hardware?

1 Like

please guys
fix bug

2 Likes

Thank you for nothing, Funcom. Can’t even enjoy the single player aspect of the game. Never gonna spend a dime on a product of yours again.

1 Like