Spoils of Victory

My character’s inventory is getting all these Spoils of Victory creates. They all say I must complete the raid finder to open them.

Unfortunately, I’ve never joined a raid. But, I thought to check them out, since I have these crates.

So, I clicked the little magnifying glass in the upper left, the raid finder window, and the raid dialog pops up. I click on Sign Up, but nothing seems to happen. I figure I’m doing something wrong, but I don’t know what.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

I guess the question is, how do I “complete the raid finder” so I can open these crates?

Ah, I see the text for the Spoils of Victory box itself wasn’t updated. That isn’t exactly correct, as these chests instead require you to have the “Conqueror’s Gift” buff to open them. While this buff used to be given by Raid Finder completion, it was moved to Daily Challenges so that players could access it below level 80 and more readily than completing an entire Raid Finder every day.

To open the box, complete any daily challenge (Shift + C). Once you have, you’ll get a Conqueror’s Gift buff, then you can open one of these boxes. It consumes the Conqueror’s Gift buff so you’ll have to do another daily challenge to open more.

As you can see on the Daily Challenge interface, you can complete Raid Finder to satisfy the requirements of one of the daily challenges, so if you’re level 80 and you’d prefer to do it this way you can open the Raid Finder UI via Ctrl + R. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ah, thank you. That clears it up for the crates, but I still don’t know what I’m doing wrong on the raid finder. But, that’s probably ok, now that the crate issue is cleared up.

Thanx!

For the Raid Finder, once you have selected your role and joined the queue, you just wait. Once enough people are in the queue, you get a notification that the raid is ready. If people all select yes, the raid is formed and you get teleported inside.

No one mentioned here that you need to be level 80 in order to join raid finder…just in case you are not.
(Note: on a slightly off-topic piece of info…you can join normal tier one raids prior to reaching level 80, at the raid leaders discretion.)

Also if you are playing in a group, then the group leader needs to initiate the raid finder signup.
All members of the group need to be level 80.
All members of the group need to be online and sign into the rf window that pops up on screen.
When a rf spawns all members of the group need to select yes/accept.

Level 80?

Then, that is probably it. My character only made 70 yesterday.

Thanx!