Stable struts losing stability for no reason

Game mode: [Online official]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [EU]

Stable Struts can be built on Stable Fence Gates, but not on Stable Fences. If you want to have Struts on top of Fences, you have to hang the Strut from a ceiling above. That means you cannot have Struts on top of Fences, if you don’t also have ceilings with at least 40 stability over them.
Now, as if this weren’t already bad enough, the ceilings fail to transmit stability to them every time the server restarts. There are some Struts in my base that collapse every day, while others next to them are doing just fine, even though the ceilings above them have less stability.

The one on the left has never had a problem, even though it only has 15 stability. The one on the right has collapsed 5 times in a row, until I just stopped replacing it. It has 35 stability; 20 points more than the one that never collapses.

Thats been a known issue with pillars in general on server restart.

You just need to alter where your having issues Iv had the same problem with my builds for over a year the mods have acknowledged the problem but the devs dont seem to fix anything we ask for…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.