0 stability on walls and ceilings

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: Europe

Some walls that are placed directly on a foundation has 0 stability, even though the foundation has 100. The same happens when placing some ceilings on a wall that has 100 stability.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Build a base
  2. Stop being able to place walls more than one high because the bottom one doesn’t have any stability
  3. …
  4. Die because there are holes in your house
1 Like

Hey @thaeliss

Welcome to our community.
Is your base sustained by pillars?

Let me help @Ignasi
“Some walls that are placed directly on a foundation has 0 stability”

Same problems have much other, too. And the funny thing with destroyed Walls, Roofs…etc after server restart. Because it looks like the buildings load an the stability not finished loaded, or wrong…

The fun begins with the “optimize Patch” and i read it often.

Nope, it’s all foundations and walls. I’m trying to use pillars to patch some of the holes this bug leaves, but that’s it.

Are your foundations placed on top of ceilings? Could you post screenshots?

I’m not allowed to post links, so go to imgur and finish with /a/bwUZgka

As you can see, the wall has full stability. It does not transfer to the ceiling. And no, my foundations are placed directly on the environment.

Is there anything underneath the ceiling, and/or what does the ceiling connect to off to the left? Is the ceiling next to it show 0 stability also, or just the one shown in the screenshot?

Thanks for taking the time to help expand on the bug report.

1 Like

Beneath the ceiling there is only more wall, and under that a foundation base. Some pieces seem to get 100 stability from the walls and spread that sideways, so the piece next to it might have 20. I’m able to place one piece, attatched to a wall, that gets zero stability. These pieces are destroyed on server restart.

1 Like

I have the same issue

That is odd. We’ll send note to our team so they can look into it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.