I have built stables, added plant fiber and a foal. The foal is in the correct slot but is not showing up on the bottom right as a horse in progress. I discarded the foal and got another one, no change. I ran a Steam games file integrity check, no change. Uninstalled Exiles and re-installed it, dismantled and rebuilt the stables, this time on stone foundations, tried another foal again, nothing works. I am not running any mods in SP but I have got some mods downloaded from a USA hosted server when I’m playing online. I haven’t played in the hosted server or reloaded the mods since reinstalling the game.
I have trained a number of horses with no problems in the hosted server
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Build stables (with or without a foundation, but close to a cliff)
- Add plant fiber and foal
- Wait for nothing to happen