Star Metal Nodes not appearing anywhere

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP #1560
Region: US
Mods: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

Star metal Ore does not fall from sky, does not appear. Its been a Month no one on server has seen star Metal. Occasionally there’s been a report of a sighting but theres no smoke and when you try to crack it nothing and it dissappears quickly.

A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

Star Metal is not spawning.

Installed Mods: None

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step : Go anywhere in the North regions
  2. Step : Be disappointed
  3. Step : return home
  4. Etc.

Star Metal doesn’t spawn anywhere in the northern regions; it only lands northeast of Mounds of the Dead, starting at Skyfall Ridge and going up to Frozen Slopes. See map below:

The image below has Star Metal locations marked in blue circles.

Here is a picture of one on your server ( Note the location coordinates ):

5 Likes

The moment someone speedruns in basic cloth to your server, just to show you where the Star Metal Ores are.

1 Like

But those are blue! :heart:

1 Like

Hmmm, they looked grey at the time I posted it, but you are right… :+1:

1 Like

You’re right. I should have just run up there naked.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies. Few players on server had also reported nodes not showing up same time. I should have stated not appearing anywhere in the North where they are designed to spawn. Appreciate the extra effort to supply a map though. Some users reported nodes just randomly appearing then disappearing. Since the latest patch everything seems to be normal regarding star metal spawns on server. Thanks guys / gals.