Stargate pyramid ship

@stelagel just for you.

Only one face actually, but can be done :slight_smile:
(When finish, I think some pillars can be removed if there is enough stability).

10 Likes

Damn this is beautiful, please go on, this is more beautiful than the last one, keep it on @Selene01 :+1:t6:.

1 Like

3 Likes

félicitation :wink: very very cool

2 Likes

@GullTopp my man, how are you? Really happy to see you around, do it more often please I miss your posts :+1:t6:

1 Like

Hey, nice! A cardboard facade movie set in the Exiled Lands. At least you can see pretty easily where the C-4 goes to take that baby out.

2 Likes

oh hey! I made one too! It doesnt exist on my server anymore I took it down but it was a cool build

5 Likes

@DESTROYER
Indeed, sorry m8 you had to loose it.

Ya I never keep a base more then like 3 months. I like to rebuild often so I took it down to make a city

2 Likes

@DESTROYER
Oh, cool, same here, I thought you lost it on merge :rofl:. That’s a relief, way to go m8 :+1:t6:.

Hmm. My sister and her husband are huge StargÅte fans. Maybe I could lure them into playing Conan Exiles if I show them this thread…

2 Likes

@Kapoteeni
You should see the work of @GullTopp too, he has a post fixing constructions like this one, they were awesome too!!!

still alive :wink: I’m surviving in this crazy world, I hope you’re doing well, personally I no longer have the time or the means for this imaginary world

1 Like