Steam free weekend

Chars deleted - no, almost certainly not. There’d be no point to doing that. Structures removed - if on a server with Decay, and the player that created them never logs back in, then yes.

3 Likes

On PC you are still connecting to it online, you won’t be able to play even singleplayer without buying the game.

What happens to the assets would depend on where they played. If they logged on private servers, it is up to the owners to decide. If on officials, their structures will decay but the characters will remain (they will be in the world for a certain amount of time and then their bodies will disappear but will not be deleted). If singleplayer, they can keep their saves and resume where they left it at when they buy the game.

Makes sense.

Asking cause a buddy of mine might want to check the game out and see if he wants to buy it.

Thanks for the info :+1:

1 Like

Make sure to welcome them with open arms :hugs:

1 Like

Well you were a clueless folk once too.

Now that I have a horse, my lazy butt can finally do what a friend of mine used to do during free weekends: go down to the newbie river loaded with stuff and just give it to any newbie she ran across. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.