Still a legendary chest remaining in open world next to a boss

it looks like the open beta still has a remaining legendary chest in the skittering cavern next to a spider boss i do not know if its ment like this or not ??

This seems intentional, these caves are kind of mini dungeons so they keep their chest. To me their logic was if you could reach a three skull boss without having to fight other creatures their chest was removed.
The whole entire purpose is to not allow level 5 stone dagger ninjas to get a legendary weapon in 5 minutes. I guess I’ll have to run through skittering cavern and see if it’s doable or not. I figure that with the amount of spiders and their constant jumping it gets very difficult with no armor and garbage weapons.

edit: I have changed my mind now that I ran through skittering cavern at level 12 with a stone weapon and was able to get the nemedian, atikiban throwing daggers and a wight blade in a single run. The chest needs to be removed at least from that one because the spider boss is the easiest and the spiders in the cave are really not a threat if you bring at least 5 weak aloe potions.

i would say try and run it cause its not a that hard one the jumping spiders are rather weak and there are around 5 of them in the cave itself

I did run the other existing legendary chest at the back of weavers hollow / scuttlers shortcut and while the cave spiders are still not as difficult since most of their attacks are just damageless crippling poison the demon spider is more formidable than the basic spider ( it murdered me pretty good). I’m sure with more practice I could dagger it down naked, but it just hits much faster with more variety to its attacks that make it less naked dagger friendly.

So in summary, the demon spider can keep its chest but the skittering cavern is far too easy to reward an immediate legendary weapon beyond the nemedian and throwing daggers and needs to have the chest removed.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.