Stonerune UI vanity weapons!

Hi, How to show weapons vanity slots in Stonerune UI? :grimacing:

0 Likes

Temporal solution for now (credit goes to Zaldar from other discussion) just leaving it here because it works for stonerune as well;
Delete the SPWearView files from the Main GUI folder in your Customized folder.

2 Likes

Works perfect for me, thanks!

1 Like

Thanks!

0 Likes

After last patch my Stonerune is fubert, how do i fix it again.

0 Likes

I use Stonerune v.2.4.6, which is a bit older and is missing the tabs for raidfinder and daily rewards, but works out of the box for vanity weapons.
There is a newer version, Stonerune Reloaded 5.1. I tried it yesterday, and it doesn’t show the vanity weapons. Maybe the fix suggested above will work, but I didn’t try it.

Of course, you need AoC UI Installer to set them up.

0 Likes

Hi Yawgmoth, thnx for the reply, for some reason the AoC UI Installer doesnt work. so no idea what to do.

0 Likes

As Stonerune uses the same graphical design (or a very close one) as the default ui, using the default panel works pretty well.
Same goes for Mirage UI if someone uses it.

0 Likes

Work like a charm thanks for Help Weekendwarrior

1 Like

Weird. What kind of error do you get? :thinking:

0 Likes

Got it fixed, thnx again.
My installer didnt open so deleted it and downloaded it again, rightclick and open as Administrator.
That worked.

1 Like

Hi! I’ve been having some issues with Stonerune as well. Using the 5.1 version.
When I deleted the SPWearView files from the Main GUI folder, my inventory became HUGE, to the point it covers my lower HUD and doesn’t allow me to change AA’s.
Any advice?

0 Likes

what is your game resolution ?

0 Likes

1440*900
I’d upload a screenshot, but can’t link anything due to being new on forum -.- They should look at account creation date instead

0 Likes