Stop complaining about the update!

tired of hearing yall complain about the update its much better it makes way more weapons and armor more useful than everyone just pokey mokey mate, you suck at games if you gotta use the same roll dodge to win everything tired of the complaining stfu

4 Likes

That is what we want ro hear. While there are 5 people complaining on the fora each 2 hours, there are thousands enjoying the game on official and private servers.
They should have kept the steam forum open so that all whine stayed there.

1 Like

I mean isnt the official forums the place to go to discuss any new feature and voice opinions? Personally I dont want to play the game in its current state. I also signed up here just to make sure my option on the movement delay and awkward new roll were heard

1 Like

Right. Now spam R1 itā€™s better.
This is the patch of noobs.
You all feel so good because this upgrade removed all fight skills.
Now you need to have claws, bows with 100% penetration arrows , block enemies and spam R1.
Yeah, very funny pvp now!
You are all blind if you say that this update make better PvP, TOTALLY BLIND!

3 Likes

I love the new update. I love the changes to dodging and running. I especially love trampling enemies with my horse who roll up, start a fight and then try running away. I even love the glitched arrows and the unexpected realism of dropping someone with 2 arrows that everyone is running around pullling. (Now they just to make that intended but only against certain armor types) itā€™s honestly one of the better updates to the game as poke and roll was an unrealistic, cancerous meta. Thereā€™s still plenty of things to fix here and there (exploits first and foremost) but overall this has been a great update.

i will stop complaining about this update when they fix the game so it is playable on xbox untill then i will shout all i like

3 Likes

I think the problem is, those of us that enjoy the change feel waaay outnumbered in the forums by those whom do not. Which, if someone did not know better, skews interpretation that players are not enjoying the change. I think the devs and mgrs know to weight responses on forums correctly, but just in case they donā€™t, we who have positive things to say may sometimes tell others to ā€˜stfuā€™, so to speak.

Its a respectful opinion. I respect every opinion because i am Greek, we invent dimocracy. However if you played long enough the game as a farmer and not a kid that raids and destroy others farm, or try to finish game in barbaric mode, then you would be able to understand why some of us are complaining. Anyway i love the game us much us you do and i will face this challenge too. That doesnt mean thow that the fighting now is better

mod edit: removing unnecessary commentary

I canā€™t speak for anyone else, but the only thing I flagged was the initial post for telling people to ā€œstfuā€. Itā€™s perfectly fine for anyone to state they like or dislike the patch, or that they agree or disagree with other points of view. But thereā€™s no call for being rude and derogatory.

2 Likes