Storry Buggy help

can someone help me my mission is buggy and does not continue (storry mission)
me and a friend played the same story and i was a bit faster with it through mission (the city among us) now he had the problem that he no longer gets triggered. everything has already been tried out but not working now we hope that a GM igm can reset the mission

2 Likes

Not if you leave us guessing as to what the problem is…

Which part of the story mission have you got to?

me and a friend played the same story and i was a bit faster with it through mission (the city among us) now he had the problem that he no longer gets triggered. everything has already been tried out but not working now we hope that a GM igm can reset the mission

Sorry to hear that your friend has gotten stuck!

From the sound of it, if you’ve tried all the normal bits of advice like pausing the mission, taking another mission etc, then your friend will need to open a GM ticket in game either through the “Help” menu, or by typing “/petition” in the chat line. Your friend will need to be the one who does this, they won’t be able to help if you do it (and it won’t happen any quicker if you both put in tickets).

The only real bit of advice is when you first submit the ticket in game, it’ll offer you suggestions about possible fixes that don’t need a GM, and you’ll need to make sure your friend clicks the “Submit” button again to actually send the ticket in :slight_smile: Hopefully they’ll be able to get him sorted quickly!

2 Likes

I had the same problem. I’ll try /petition. Why is Aeryl being so mean?

Snarky, maybe. But certainly not mean.

The OP contained zero information before being edited. Generally speaking, if you have a problem with something you’re more likely to get help if you let people know what it is.

2 Likes

Taking examples from AWOL on how to help the community is a good idea.

I think we all come off as rude against AWOl. They are moderator&GM material in when it comes to giving quality help.
Most of us just are not quite on the level but still highly supportive. So it can sometimes feel like we a sarcastic little gremlins that hate players but when you go a step further you realize we are soft teddybears giving out hugs and support to people too and are just not that well phrased at times.

3 Likes

Its disingenuous to paint Aeryl, who has helped an uncountable number of players, in a bad light. The original post of the op was basically: I have a problem with a story mission.
Without specifying which story mission, it was impossible to help the op. AWOL was able to give the information after the op specified which mission.

Doubling down when Aeryl already explained this is not a good idea.

5 Likes

@Chartreuse, you better turn your tongue 7 times in your mouth or just turn your fingers before writing nonsense on Aeryl who has helped people over and over again on the forum.
It is a French expression to tell you that it is better to read well before saying nonsense

@Chartreuse, vous ferez mieux de tourner votre langue 7 fois dans votre bouche ou tout simplement tourner vos doigts avant d’écrire des âneries sur Aeryl qui a aidé maintes et maintes fois les gens sur le forum.
C’est une expression française pour vous dire qu’il vaut mieux bien lire avant de dire des bêtises

2 Likes

Ok I won’t ask went anyone is being mean ever again