Streaming TestLive - Ask and ye shall recieve

Hey folks,

I’ll be streaming some TestLive for a couple hours. Come on by and ask questions about content you’re curious about, or catch the stream afterwards to see what I found. This will mostly be an exploratory stream tonight, diving into the Admin Panel and spawning all the new stuff.

2 Likes

In summary, there’s some extremely awesome content coming up.

I really like the idea for the ‘Improved Furnace’, and the other T2 craftting stations. This will really change the aesthetic for late-game bases. There’s a whole lot of late-game content that’s been added, it feels, and this is perfectly oriented towards the hardcore PvP / RP audience.

The Derketo altar and religious clothing is phenomenal. Really captured the spirit of Derketo in a way that will make players intrigued. Especially enjoyed the religious harvest item for them.

The new armors look great — including the Hyrkanian armor (as players had requested from Age of Conan) demonstrates a huge respect for the community. It’s my favourite, should I settle in the North. Looks like a Mongolian armor.

Combat feels perfect. It feels so much more polished, and ready for release.

I also really appreciated the new decoratives, including the witchfire torches. Having another color of light, and a unique torch type, is really cool.

There are a few other insights and such that I discuss on-stream. It’s a long one, but I talk about everything from spelling errors, to crashes, to places where I wish there was gold to harvest.

Looking forward to testing out the Purge, once that is ready for us to dig into.

2 Likes

Looks really good!

Are we playing the same game? Kappa

I’m sure tons of people will be “intrigued” by the new derketo armors… =p