Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Other
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE-Conflict
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 1822 and 1824
Mods: None

Bug Description:
Stuck on login. Rubberbanding in place. Happening very often now.

This is happening to me almost every login lately on both 1822 PvE-C and 1824 PvP. I know this has been reported many times before, but it is happening 70 or more percent of the time now. Logging out and back in doesn’t fix. Logging out and going to another server and coming back doesn’t fix. I guess the only way to fix is it remove bracelet and die and then come back to your corpse. I really don’t like doing that. Call me sensitive.
I guess it’s impossible for Funcom to fix because they don’t care, but is there something I’m doing that is causing it to happen more often? Is it just something wrong with servers 1822 and 1824? Is it Nemedian building tiles? Is it Stormglass tiles? I also get stuck on the ground too though.

Bug Reproduction:
You log in and you are stuck. You rubberband in place.

1 Like

How long did you wait after login? It can take a very long time to load things in.

Hmm. I never wait too long. Couple minutes. You mean that if you keep waiting, you might stop rubberbanding?

On beta this method is working, 30 seconds to 2 minute wait.

It never allowed me free before.

1 Like

If I move slowly on the joystick, it clears up.

P.S. I experimented about this yesterday.

Yep it can be several minutes. How big and busy your location is will affect the length of the process (all the things placed by players), and it also depends on the overall server load.