Suggestion collection with status

I got your point. But in the end it is a sandbox game that everyone should play as they want and in my opinion many players use admin mode to build large bases or cities and that’s why i don’t want that the button will go away. It should stay as it is, as i said before.

1 Like

There’s a mod[1] that removes the admin mode completely from the game… IMO it’s too harsh for normal play, but if you want that, it exists.

Perhaps you’d be better requesting politely in Steam workshop forums and maybe a modder can make a mod that removes the MakeMeAdmin button from the UI?

[1] Here’s the mod -> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1417647912 “StraysNoAdmin”

1 Like

I would like to add to General QOL Suggestion list an adjustable 3rd person view.

Immersion. Witchfire standing torch looks exsctly like regular regular wooden standing torch. Witchfire requires iron to build and even the icon shows a metal shaft

What a lot of crap!

It is already in there it is hidden/removed from display. You are able to see it when you come in and out of the Admin menu and when you first log in. It is there just let us use it for god’s sake.

This is an awesome thread, here are my suggestions:

1. Place-able idols, statues for all gods (like the snake idol and ymir statue that is in game right now)

2. I know mounts were cut, but would you consider a mount that only moves as fast as a person who is sprinting but the stamina of the mount last much much longer than a persons. This would mean that you do not have the issue of high speed mounts and people could cover vast distances easier.

3. Banners / carpets / tapestries for each of the gods

4. A trophy for each type of dragon (even the bone dragon)

5. A larger door and door frame, something two walls high and two walls wide. One for each building tier. Sometimes the gate is just too big and the single door falls too small

6. A portcullis that can be lowered or raised allowing players to build a kind of gatehouse

7. Additional tiers of drawbridges

8. Swing bridges that could extend to any distance in the same way that the elevators do

9. A siege platform that does not have the legs/stairs attached so it can be nicely placed on ceiling tiles on your base

10. Expanding the map room to support clan members being able to move between map rooms placed in their clan members bases. This would ideally require some kind of consumable that would be consumed each time you use this function.

5 Likes

Since we’re asking :slight_smile:

I’d like some sort of sliding doors for placing in front of elevator shafts… It totally breaks immersion of have normal door and see the elevator clip through it :smile:

1 Like

The ability to make thralls perform an action (eg. Drink, sit, eat, talk etc) so they arent just standing there looking like posts.

Some kind of love interest in the game (wife, husband, partner) and a perk to go with, like vitality to keep you fighting for a loved one?

More thrall torture methods instead of just the wheen of pain. Maybe a rack or something?

Wells and beehives fixed… please…

Thrall jobs, like getting wood of something, so a limberjack station where wood will spawn iver a period of time, same with stone or plant matter.

Cheers guys doing a great job!

2 Likes

Since we’re asking, again… :smile:

That quote gave me an idea about something I’d also like in-game… I’d love to have a way to place non-used artisans/crafters in-world when I have no more use for them (because I got better ones now.)

I hate putting thralls in chests, or hate even more discarding them… so what I do, for some of them in placing in my artisan tables, and for others is simply making dummy stations and assign them there… but that requires lots of space or extra bases… to the point I have a base in the south dedicated to thrall retirement at this point :smiley:

It would be awesome if you could simply place them on the world an they’d just stand there, like fighters or other thralls… even if they aren’t useful at all for fighting, at least it would make bases more populated.

3 Likes

I’d like to see Wedge Staircases and Sloped Fences added for building pieces.

3 Likes

Immersion Suggestions:

1. Some kind of quest/reward/secret or ending for tracking the 2 ghosts (the woman and man crossing the bridge)
    Having a lot of fun finding where they went and wondering where they go next

(side note: The bear ghost is somewhat bugged, leads nowhere and take for ever to take you there…)

1. An option to put thralls into an emote (personnaly learned or standard)
2 Likes

Awesome game guys!

Aside from the items listed, one of my main suggestions:

• HORSES! I don’t want a variety of tameable creatures, just horses. I think adding horses and taming them to the game would be good. It should perhaps be hard to find or up north so that you need to explore first to be able to tame one. Maybe learn some recipes across the map to learn horse riding, how to craft saddles etc.
  • Horses can be used for carrying goods and in general faster travel than running across the map. I know maprooms and obelisks are designed to improve travel speeds but not everyone can build close to an obelisk. On official servers everyone builds bases close to obelisks because no one wants to run too far.
  • Customizing your horses with armor, attributes for either being weight bearing, speed oriented or tough for fighting.

Obviously a lot more functionality from having horses but these are the main things I think.

Cheers,
NoAh

Please add the ability to customize our thralls at stations. Put a button next to the thrall box that when you click it it then brings up that thralls inventory. Then we can deck them out as we see fit.

Would also like to see fence gates.

1 Like

That would be awesome!

Even though it’s posted, speaking up on it might help

“Dye for Buildings”
This really needs to be implemented (and seeing as we have dyes, should be a simple matter of creating the segments for dyeing just like the clothing).

With the content in-game being beatable in hours + a few days for leveling, the game is a pure building simulator as there is no form of “end-game”. The pieces look good, but also falls really short in terms of being able to customize. Being a very building oriented player (and quite experienced), it’s hard to define detail or highlight parts as the building looks a single color.
**This is made worse by purges hitting offline, you can’t mix T1 Sandstone with T2 Stonebrick because the purge will just destroy it all.

1 Like

I have 2 very good ones:

-1. 2 different lotus potions: 1 for changing ONLY stats and another for changing RECIPES (maybe a 3rd one to change both) it’s a real pain in the ---- to have to re learn all the recipes all the time…

-2. Let players fight underwater or make special weapon to do it. Again its pointless you cant kill a player everytime they jump into the water.

Faster elevator would be nice and could be enabled if a Thrall is attached to the elevator :smiley:

Hope you can cripple a horse easily otherwise people will just run away in a PVP server.

Apart from mounts (camels, horses, elephants etc.) I would love it if we could form them in to a caravan using thralls (ie. Mounted or Shepherd Thralls). Or thralls who can sail boats too. It’d make transporting masses of materials much less tedious, more realistic, and there’s even a couple of ship captains who could be useful!

I’d love to see Builder thralls. Create a blue print for a building at a workstation, then pass over the building duties to thralls. It gives them something to do. Combined with gatherer thralls, this could be awesome!

Musician thralls. To be fair, the constant rain and night in the North can be quite depressing when combined with the moody music (and constant bear attacks). I’d like to be able to cheer the place up with actual music, and to fill the taverns we’re all making with real entertainment!

More thrall dialogue. We all know we’re either going to dance now or swing later - but it’d be lovely if there was a tad more variety! Odd how the same line was recorded by every person too!

Battering rams and ballistas. More siege weaponry in general, but tailored so that those playing SP can use them against world bosses. A giant harpoon would be great for those tricky giant spiders.

Blizzards. In the south we have sand and lots of it, but in the north it’d be nice to get trapped indoors in a Hateful 8 / The Thing style situation. Rival clans having to share a cave during a lethal storm would bring some excitement :smiley:

1 Like

So beams were disabled because people could spam infinite-long bridges and stuff.
But what if a foundation gave not 100 stability but 101, and a beam would add 19, so you could only place 1 extra ceiling otherwise not placeable without a beam?
That way ensures that only one beam can be used per foundation\wall and would allow a proper use of this awesome mechanic to help out some builds out there.

1 Like