Suggestion collection with status

Considering it is not the only freezing issue caused by patch from June 15, I doubt it is server performance and they happen in single player too

1 Like

Iā€™ve got three request if possible:

1. Can you do something that chat is scrolling to the newest message? Itā€™s really hard to read anything if you skip even one message.
  2. Is it possible to change information about over encumbrance? It is placed in important part of screen and when it shows itā€™s hard to take anything from any station. Meaby make it more transparent or smaller?
  3. Drawbridge opened only from inside. Iā€™m often getting out trough map and cannot go back by main entrance because drawbridge cannot be opened from outside. Meaby some special thralls can be put in there to open it when someone from clan aproaches or lever?
1 Like

Perhaps there could be a way you increase the decay system around the areas now designated no build with structures already on it with the inability to refresh.

Some thing that need to be implementend:
Hability to knock down player/capture, in the same idea a finishing move ( hability to gank or leave inconsious the nme until life goes back to 20hp for exampleor 10 sec respawn time)
Balancing of weapon and build cause rigth now only viable pvp option is str and vit build i wish i could be different style i love agility ex: agility make you swing faster, str make you hit stronger but the balance is out of range what i mean by that is higth agi should make you do ex 3 hit on oponent that will do same dmg with is 1 slow hit not only balanced on weapon speed. Would make different build viable its dps thing is out of chart right now

A method to help control greif building, limit the amount of claimable land per character. Clans would be able to have the amount of land per character, perhaps offer to double it for clans. If the number of clan members drops below the amount of land they are allotted they are no longer able to expand until the number of members is enough to do so.

Thatā€™s a big NO from me and Iā€™m sure all single players out thereā€¦ stop messing with the game balance just to try solve an issue thatā€™s NOT in the game mechanics but with human natureā€¦ if jerks play this game and ruin servers for all players, perhaps the correct solution is to give them the boot instead of making everyone else miserable due to them?

1 Like

IMMERSION: Suggestion

Add weapons and tools to the character model when sheathed.

Example - 2h sword or other 2h (or shield) carried on back while not in use
Hatchet and pick carried on tool belt when not in use

5 Likes

considering there is not only griefing in the sense of building around key points which has been somewhat addressed, there is still land griefing where groups of people just leave foundations around so other people canā€™t build. Plusā€¦how much room to you need? Seriously? There are clans on my server that have literally 10 huge bases that take up extensive tracks of land and usually block you from resources. PvE servers are the worst for this considering there is no way to destroy buildings.

1. A Grid Map, to convey location and allow for greater coordination between players.
  2. Reduce effectiveness of all top tier gear/weapons so it does not completely dominate over hardened steel weapons and more common gear. Top tier gear should be 10%ish better than average gear. A persons skill should be more important than their characters equipment. Allow people to compete on a more level playing field. Currently the handicap for someone with the best weapons and armors versus an average gear character is too high, they can blow up a person in average gear in 1 to 2 hits. Favoring people who play the game the most and big clans over casual and solo players.
  3. Introduce an auction house and bank in Set city. Where players can purchase/sell player farmed/supplied/created resources, armor, weapons, etc for game currencies (gold/silver/bronze/copper coins). Allow people to store these currencies in bank accounts (only currency stored in banks, not items) with the bank, secured and safe from raiding. Allow players to buy goods (weapons/armor/items/resources/thralls etc) from npc vendors and sell (convert) their resources, items, armor, weapons, thralls etc for coins from npc vendors. So players who get raided are not entirely wiped from the server by big clans. This way people can gear themselves out again by purchasing weapons/armor/and resources with their stored currency. This allows people to preserve some of their efforts in the game, some of their labor in the form of coins, to get back on their feet after losing everything theyā€™ve crafted and created to raiders. They can build back up again.
    But people will still be vulnerable to being robbed and killed with whatever they purchase and carry on themselves. You must withdraw coin from bank to purchase from vendors and auction house.
  4. Fires and explosives should destroy items and loot in stations and containers they blow up. They should burn up any loot in their burn radius. Introduce battering rams and ballistas and siege mauls (Melee 2 handed hammer to smash down walls/ bust open doors/break containers and chests) for an alternative way to knock down doors and walls without destroying loot. But at the cost of taking more time to get in. (Only vaults can be blown open without destroying loot inside)

Suggestion:

• hanging or rope bridges

Working maybe similar as a horizontal elevator.

Can you plz add this? thx alot!

6 Likes

im on a private xbox server and i regularly check players to see what they are up to. if i catch one spamming pillars its an instaban. therr will always be trolls its just up to the players and admins to take care ofnit

1 Like

Lol, i think you nailed it, iā€™d call it incompetence though.

NO! To the auction house idea ā€¦NO!

Slaves should be hungry, so that the unowned slaves in the wild will disappear.

Could you fix the issue where on Xbox one you when you log in to the game you get returned to the dashboard and have to load the game up again. You have to do this 3+ times before you can actually play the game. Then when you finally get in and stay in the game the floors appear to be gone and you float around in mid air and to fix it you have to re-log.

I really would like to see more traps like the spike trap you had once in the game. Whatā€™s about rope traps and other mechanics we could use. Or secret doors or steel bars to build? We could use them to defend our base better against raiding and the purge.

2 Likes

Only have two suggestions the first suggestion is that are we going to be able to knock out players and then the other suggestion. When are we going to be able to put people in cages for their crimes basically. I know people think this is basically from ark metaphors but I have no disposition to even see what type of system yā€™all can do better than what they have.

There also been a request for alliances system. When is that actually coming?.

Mannequins or display cases for your armour, ability to go prone, load outs for gear as in weapons and armor, grapple hooks to scale walls, blocking with double handed swords, hide helmet while wearing it, bear traps, cages to store knocked out tralls to later tame in the WOP, wearable crystal medalion that emit dim lightning it can be an unlock recipe after unlocking torch or at higher levels can free a slot needed to carry torches auto activation at night or in caves, good for dual weapon carry or sword shield combo.

1 Like

Can we get some more hair styles and the ability to change hairstyles? A short afro would look great for my Darfari lady warrior character.

A pale skin tone would be nice too. Like, albino type.