Suggestion: swimming pools

Hey guys, how are you doing today?

Well, we played Conan Exiles because we like the purpose offered by the game, in this case the medieval style.

I would like to propose a suggestion, which I think would be very good: add to the game the possibility of creating swimming pools.

Here is my suggestion of the possibility of creating swimming pools inside Conan, using a bucket of water in a place created with blocks or other materials that the game provides.

Thanks!

PS.: If you want to know what I’m talking about, go to Google Images and search for Roman Swimming Pool, Greek Swimming Pool and for Egyptian Swimming Pool.

5 Likes

I have seen some creative uses of the existing landscape and water ways to create “swimming pools” and such, the ability to create one anywhere would be welcomed.

2 Likes

For technical reasons it cannot be done as the bucket idea with out adding new mechanics but a placeables that have descent size and depth could be feasible depending but otherwise it cannot be done

2 Likes

You can build them but yes, cool idea!

1 Like

Could possibly either use a single placeable item that works similar to a well, ie a pre designed pool or hot spring that must be placed on foundations or create a pit with a specially designed fence foundation, regular walls and foundations, that slowly fills with water over time.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.