Support [Funcom #1065676]

[Funcom #1065676] Your Funcom Customer Service Ticket

may i get some response please ?

your’s operator

CS response times are currently longer than normal due to a high volume of tickets. How long has your ticket been open?

issue 07.05.2018 ticket open 08.05.2018,… u can contact me via E-mail ,… or write me in game to Operator417
my account is banned because i was hacked,… my laptop was hacked,… but i soled all problems now and changed all passwords, so free my account and pass back all deleted parts please :slight_smile:
best regard

Operator

Kontostatus
Gebannt (Weitere Informationen sind bei unserem Kundendienst erhältlich)
Spielbar
Nicht spielbar
(Sperrungstermin)
2018-05-09 14:13:31

Hey there, Joernkuck. I checked on your ticket and it looks like we’re waiting for a reply from you. I replied to that ticket two weeks ago, so please pull it up and reply when you can.

1 Like

Make sure support@funcom.com is whitelisted in your email so it doesn’t get sorted to Spam.

i answeared 3 times no to your e-mail Nossos,… but i get the reply : Thank you for contacting Funcom Customer support Service. Wee no longer accept requests for support via email,… ;_(

best regards

Operator

Hmm, that usually means you’re trying to compose a new email rather than replying to an existing tickets. I’ll DM you so.

1 Like

may u send the email again please, i deleted it by mistake :slight_smile:
but i need my account back :slight_smile:
best regards

Operator