Sword of Crom nerf

Ahh…well in that case, lovely suggestion.

FC: Thralls can no longer equip SoC.

:rofl:

3 Likes

Better…thralls take damage from SoC.

2 Likes

You mean the fact that it deal absoutely zero damage and is completely incapable of damaging anything even just a little bit?

1 Like

Truncheons have 1 base damage.

Seems like a pretty rare case where they’d kill a thrall rather than knock them out.

Doesn’t seem like such a big divide.

1 Like

This was a joke people. :rofl:
Blunted weapon kit doesn’t take away the weapons actual damage, it only adds concussive damage. SoC would kill your target long before it KO’s it. :wink:

:point_up_2:This needs to be tested, but I seriously hope that’s not why SoC got hit with the nerf gun. Anyone in the @Community know why the SoC got nerfed and care to enlighten us?

Anyone?.. Anyone?.. Bueller?..

2 Likes

“Fell through the ground” is generally solved by relogging. However, if you’re really concerned about this and you want to drag multiple knocked out NPC, you can do what I used to do before we had horses: drag one NPC a bit, leave it there, go back, grab the other one, drag it a certain distance beyond where you left the first one, and keep doing that until you’ve dragged them where you want them.

I called that “leapfrogging” and it was boring af, but it worked :smiley:

On the other hand, I really can’t recall the last time I’ve had a “thrall fell through the ground” problem that wasn’t solved by relogging on that spot.

2 Likes

I can agree that legendary items should never be nerfed this badly. What’s the point of even calling them legendary?

Legendary stuff should be the pinnacle of the game. Nothing should be stronger than them. They should be hard to obtain, but have unique and useful perks to make it worthwhile to obtain them.

Player 1: Look, my legendary waterskin!!

Player 2: drinks an incredibly cheap and easy to handcraft weak aloe extract “Big deal.”

4 Likes

yeah mate i know… dont even care really but this thread has become a bit of entertainment in between serious testing and feedback :wink:

1 Like

Uh…thralls using SoC deal 0 damage. There is no lethal damage to kill with.

2 Likes

You can also equip your binder and just target the area where the thrall was as if the thrall was there. I’ve tugged NPCs back up through the ground this way, when I KO’d one and they dropped below it. As long as you know the spot where they fell, it’s worth a shot.

2 Likes

Holy crap! Wait, is that on consoles?

2 Likes

If you have an NPC unconscious on the ground, there should be a OHKO option to take them out instantly. I mean, they are helpless and at your mercy. Slit the throat, problem solved.

2 Likes

Duh, I can’t believe I failed to see that, jokes on me then. :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Actually I do get that problem all the time and relogging rarely solves it for me. For me getting a knocked out thrall back to my base has become a mini game of sorts more challenging than knocking out said thrall in the first place :smiley:

2 Likes

Should let our thralls use ropes as well. Drag back three at a time.

Better yet, we need a cart to pull behind a large mount or pet.

A nice slave cart we can cram 3-5 NPCs into.

Then haul them back to camp. More immersive as well.

4 Likes

But that’s because of the thrall is in a quantum state that you can’t see. If you climb, it’s gone. If you accidentally equip the shield its gone.

I started another thread on that because I’m curious if its fixed in 3.0 or if teleporters have the same issue.

1 Like

I think I have had this happen a couple times.

I had tied up one but it looked like I wasn’t pulling a thrall at all. No line connection between us. I still went to the wheel, because I was sure I had him, and it wasn’t far away. Clicked the wheel and there they were.

1 Like

Hey! A slave cart now that’s an idea! :heart_eyes:

Endorse it: xD

https://forums.funcom.com/t/suggestion-slave-carts/199114/2

3 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss, the legacy SoC will likely be just as useless as all the rest. :sob:

@den specifically said the changes to thralls would be retroactive but perhaps he can tell us why the SoC needed to be nerfed. :man_shrugging:

1 Like