T4 Thrall Spawn Chance Far Too Low Following July 7th Patch

I’ve been camping Werk’s spawn for a week now, and still haven’t seen him. I’ve captured every T4 thrall at the mounds except him. I have only found one person on my server who has him, and he isnt willing to trade.

I don’t have a problem with the spawnrate of other T4s. They are rare, and take a reasonable amount of effort to obtain.

I think they should be rare and should remain like its now. Named thralls are special, not the norm.

2 Likes

@Gabagool have you asked if he will make the armor if you give him the resources? I know you will not be able to repair it easily, but atleast you will have it until you can obtain that npc for yourself. Temporary solution to the problem you have… and yes I recognise that if ppl are on PvP / pve-C servers that this may not be an option.

Agree to 100%. I would actually like to see t4 ever rarer then today. Why not totally unique? Once there is one thrall of a specific name he/she should not spawn again unless he/she dies.

So the norm would be to have t3 thralls and pure luck if you have a named one.

i also agreed with palm’s comment.
But making named thralls totally unique (which makes sense BTW) would be a bit extreme don’t you think?
On PVP servers you might have a very little chance to see the named thrall you 'd like to have one day, but on PVE servers, if you’re not friend / in good terms with the player owning this unique thrall, you just won’t ever be able to see this thrall at all during your ENTIRE playthrough. NO, PLEASE NOT THAT !

I am against this idea.

2 Likes

I’m not going to say I’m disappointed with the Pirate Ship. But unlike before, when all I ever did was make decay runs to my base by the boat in the desert, now I return regularly to try and get two armorers, Shendelzare, Horseshoe – or any T4 Smith, for the name of Set just one Named Smith please! :wink:

What’s interesting is this has made me stretch out to the Den, and add it to my thralling. And I have made thralling much more time-intensive through my 40s for this playthrough.

If that was the intended course of action, they’ve achieved it. The scarcity really hits me in the Replay Bone.

Precisely, now there’s a man who gets it. As soon as you crank that Golden +9 Encumbrance unlock, you’re pretty much footloose. Even if it’s that silly Joka. :smiley:

That’s why I feel like I can go look for Talitha now; a T3 is still totally cheap for thrall armors. For me this shifts my priorities, which keeps rust at bay.

Use repair kits and you can repair it as long as it doesn’t break

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.